Information about us
The online platform brand-network.me is owned by and administered by B Freemployee EOOD, UIC: 205396947, Sofia, 1309, Sv.Troitsa, Zaichar Str., Bl.335, official website www.brand-network.me.
What does “personal data” and “processing of personal data” mean?
“Personal data” means any information by which a natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, by one or more personal characteristics, such as name, identification number (personal identity number, personal number of a foreigner, etc.), contact details – location / postal address, telephone number, email address, etc., as well as any information relating to an already identified person. Individual data which do not in themselves constitute personal data when put together, may lead to the identification of a specific person, is also considered to be personal data.
“Processing of personal data” means the set of actions carried out with personal data or a set of personal data, such as collecting, recording, organising, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing, transmitting, disseminating or otherwise, by which the data becomes available, also stacking or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying.
Grounds for processing personal data
- To fulfil legal and regulatory obligations
We process your identification data, data for the user/subscriber accounts and other personal data in order to comply with obligations provided by law, such as providing information to the Consumer Protection Commission, the Commission for Personal Data Protection in connection with obligations provided for in the legislation for personal data protection; in connection with obligations provided for in the Accounting Act and the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts, in connection with the maintenance of correct and lawful accounting; providing information to the court and third parties in court proceedings, as well as to certify age.
2. For the performance of a contract or in the context of a pre-contractual relationship
We process your personal data in order to provide the services you have requested and which you use on brand-network.me.
The processing is performed in order to:
- establish the identity of the user/subscriber;
- manage and execute the service requests and provide relevant services;
- prepare a proposal for the provision of services;
- perform processing at the closure of a contract, assignment, reporting, acceptance, payment;
- prepare and send an invoice for the services you use on brand-network.me;
- provide technical maintenance of our network, with a view to providing quality services;
- any technical assistance to maintain the services provided;
- protect and ensure the security and integrity of brand-network.me, you and our employees;
- identify and/or prevent illegal actions or actions contrary to our terms of service;
- evaluate and measure the effectiveness of our ads, as well as offer you advertising content that is relevant to your needs;
- research and analyse customer consumption at brand-network.me and our services, based on anonymous or personalised information, to identify key trends, improve our understanding of customer behaviour and to work with third parties to develop new services for our customers.
3. Regarding our legitimate interests
We use your identification data, to prepare subscriber accounts with our legitimate interest, to perform a basic analysis of your data in order to adapt the services offered to your preferences and interests and to offer you new services to meet your needs in even more fully.
Such are, for example, the preparation and storage of statistical information and reports in order to develop and improve the services we offer and to improve the customer experience at brand-network.me.
4. After your consent
In some cases, we process your personal data only with your prior written consent. Consent is a separate basis for the processing of your personal data and the purpose of the processing is stated in it, and is not covered by the purposes listed in this policy. If you give us the relevant consent and until its withdrawal or termination of any contractual relationship with you. For example, you could give such consent for a subscription to the brand-network.me newsletter.
Concessions granted may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the fulfilment of the contractual obligations of brand-network.me.
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, B-Freemployee EOOD will not use your personal data and information for the purposes set out above. Withdrawal of consent shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
Principles we are guided by and follow
Your personal data is not collected on its own and without restriction. B-Freemployee EOOD strictly observes the basic principles introduced as mandatory in the processing of personal data: legality, good faith and transparency, expediency and accuracy, accountability, integrity, confidentiality, limitation of storage in the presence of legal requirements for this, as well as the processing of the data in the volume necessary for the fulfilment of a specific, legally established goal.
Transfer of personal data outside the EEA
In some cases, we may transfer your data to another country in the European Union or the European Economic Area in compliance with all data protection requirements and in the implementation of contractual protection clauses with the receiving country.
Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area can only take place when the European Commission has recognised a non-EEA country as providing an adequate level of data protection or in applying Standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure the protection of personal data.
Terms of storage of personal data
We process and store your personal data for a certain period of time according to:
– the periods required for compliance with Bulgarian and European legislation;
– another period with regard to our operational requirements, with a view to protecting our legitimate rights and interests:
The personal data under the contracts with our clients are stored for a period of 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship or within another period determined by law.
The accounting documentation is kept for a period of 10 years, in compliance with the legal requirements.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We provide your personal data to third parties, and our main goal is to offer you quality, fast and comprehensive service by taking care that the services we offer meet your expectations. We do not provide your personal data to third parties until we have made sure that all technical and organisational measures have been taken to protect this data and we strive to exercise strict control over the implementation of this goal.
The persons processing personal data on behalf of B-Freemployee EOOD are:
– persons who on assignment maintain equipment, software and hardware used for personal data processing and necessary for the construction and maintenance of brand-network.me;
– persons employed under a civil contract, supporting the processes of sale, accounting or other financial activities of B-Freemployee EOOD;
– banks to service the payments made by you;
- persons providing consulting services in various fields.
Your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data
Under personal data protection law, you have certain rights with respect to your personal data as follows:
- Access: You may receive information related to the processing of your personal data and a copy of this personal data.
- Correction: When you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that this personal data be amended accordingly.
- Deletion: you may request the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law, unless the company proves that there are legal grounds for processing that take precedence over the interests of the data subjects, or for the establishment, exercise and protection of the legal rights and interests of the company.
- Restriction: You may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted to the extent permitted by law.
- Objection: You may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds related to your specific situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, which includes profiling related to such direct marketing.
- Withdrawal of consent: when you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- Data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to have your personal data provided to us returned to you or, where technically possible, to be provided to a third party.
In accordance with the applicable requirements, in addition to your rights above, you can also address for violations of your rights the Commission for Personal Data Protection at Sofia 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2, tel: 02 / 91-53-518 or address the competent court.
This policy was last updated on 18.12.2020.