Selected business events in January 2022
In 2020 we moved into a life based online. 2021 offered a hybrid model, which rotated video platforms’ events and live meetings in reduced attendance. 2022 is likely to open the doors of physical presence a bit more. We collected several key business conferences that will take place online, in Sofia, or around the world during the first month of the new year.
- Virtual Speaking Masterclass, Sofia – This offer is free of charge online training that will take place on January 25th. You can learn how to become friends with the camera, how to look and feel more confident, how to speak authentically and clear. You will understand why it is so crucial to set an “active window”. That means creating trust quickly, keeping people’s attention when they have a million online distractions, and being able to share your ideas more relevant. A highlight of the event is learning how to interact effectively with your audience.
- Digital & Affiliate Marketing Festival – AffiliateINSIDER Summit – This online event takes place on January 17th and 18th. It will offer you an opportunity for networking, learning and developing skills in digital marketing and marketing strategies. Lecturers are leading experts in the industry who will share their experiences through open forum discussions and personalized paid live masterclasses. The event intends to help both affiliates and entrepreneurs, digital marketers and managers.
- Project Management Institute UK Webinar: Strategic Planning – the event will take place on January 27th, digital. The main topic is surviving and rebuilding the business in the context of the pandemic years. Leaders know that new approaches are needed in strategic planning since previous ones are no longer working. You will hear about an innovative and pragmatic strategy-making process that encompasses digitalization. That event is all about using digital to build your strategy, leveraging the latest in strategic thinking and collaborative decision-making.
- Startups Mentorship Program – The event will be held online on several dates in January – on 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th. Tickets cost app. EUR 33. This program is useful for the ones who plan to start a business and have no clue what steps to undertake. You can understand how to make your company profitable if the beginning has already been initiated. The organizers also promise to provide advice on additional corporate offset, investments to make, and strategies to plan.
- Startups Fund Raising Program – On January 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th, one more online event takes place, with the same speaker and price. You will learn how to raise money for a startup, both if you are in the beginning or already have set the basics. Explore how to raise equity funds or convertible debt and discover self-financing methods.
- Develop a Successful FinTech Entrepreneur Startup Business Today – The organizers of the virtual event, which has several dates in January (4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th), promise to present quality content that will increase the innovative, investor, technical, and entrepreneurial skills of the participants. The program will provide an opportunity to gain knowledge in navigating tools, software, hardware, platforms, resources, projects, processes, methods, and strategies for entering the FinTech Startup market. The participation fee is 158 dollars.
- Global AI BootCamp Bulgaria 2022 – You can participate in this free training on January 15th in Sofia. The form is hybrid – both in-person and online. It is organized by local communities worldwide who are passionate about Microsoft’s Artificial intelligence (AI). The event offers the perfect balance between quality content, great lectures, learning, and sharing with other community members. You could learn how to integrate the Microsoft AI platform into your business solutions, including pre-trained AI services such as Cognitive Services and Bot Framework, as well as training tools such as Azure Machine Learning, Visual Studio Code Tools for AI, and Cognitive Toolkit.
- International Conference on Global Business, Economics, Finance, and Social Sciences – The event will take place on January 14th and 15th in Bali, Indonesia. It will bring together leading academic scholars and researchers to share their experiences and study results in all aspects of global business, economics, finance, and social sciences. The latest innovations, trends, and concerns will be discussed and specific practical challenges and solutions in the field of global business, economics, finance, and social sciences will be presented.