Five components of successful branding
Do your products wear the most suitable ‘clothes’ to fit the audience? Branding is not just the packaging of the offer. It is a choice of a specific type of customer to open their heart – not only for shopping but for trusting a long-term relationship. Five important elements are the signs of consistent, effective, and meaningful branding.
- Brand vision – Having or not having yet, consider your brand vision and motto carefully. Your brand vision outlines what your business is all about and where you want to go. As an owner, manager, or part of a strong and motivated team, you know where you want to go, so make sure the customer also comprehends the meaning of your brand. At the same time, it is crucial for everyone in the company to be consolidated in a shared vision, to promote the corporate values, and to have the same view about the organization.
- Simple and consistent logo – Is the logo present in all marketing tools and materials? It is important to place it everywhere – not just on the website or next to the company name. And if it seems unattractive or too complex, it’s time to redesign it. A simple graphic brand with one or two colors will help customers remember your brand, connect it with your company and increase its income.
- Online and offline marketing compatibility – When something great happens with the brand offline, it should be mirrored online, and vice versa. The interaction between “live” and off the public is significant to approach different groups of customers, as well as a variety of events. If you organize a business breakfast, be “here and now” in the experience, but also publish the essential information on social networks. And don’t forget – the logo has a major role, it has to be everywhere. https://unsplash.com/
- Include the brand even in the smallest details – To have a consolidated vision of the organization, place the logo in all corporate components, incline it in the overall image and vision. That can involve everything – from employee apparel to premises corporate design. If your brand is all about luxury, let the people on the team follow the same model. Even the space where you all work or gather for weekly meetings should be a key message of the brand. Crucial is to take every chance to promote your brand purpose, logo, and overall vision.
- Partnerships that make sense – If you agree with an influencer, for example, its popularity and tone of voice on social media should match the behavior and message of your company. The person to represent your brand should relate to it, have personal confidence in its purpose, and enhance the brand’s image.
All components are like pieces of a puzzle. The tasks are possible to complete if you are aware of where to place each part and how the whole picture should look like.